This film was one that a friend recommended to me ages ago. I was sceptical, as the reviews didn’t seem great, but he said it was worth watching for the ideas behind it, so I downloaded it. That was probably a couple of years ago and I’ve had it sat on my hard drive ever since. It was ok – the Sci-Fi element was interesting enough, though I feel like it’s been done better (and a lot more succinctly) in a couple of X-Files episodes. It’s a little long-winded and doesn’t have the drama or action I was expecting from this kind of film.
Here are the thoughts I had whilst watching:
- How did she cut a piece of cake before he’d blown the candles out?
- Monkeys keep appearing in things I watch recently
- Is this going in a Kill Switch direction? (as in the X-Files episode)
- They should be playing Twilight Time
- Is this going to get exciting and dramatic at some point?
- How did he start a record playing?
- OK, that’s a bit creepy
- It’s getting a bit Terminator now
- I don’t really feel invested – I’m kinda bored
- Er, what?