From my favourite Almodovar film to what was definitely my least favourite. The title and the DVD artwork made it sound like it was going to be both raunchy and exciting, but I found it to be neither, sadly. It was kinda dull. Not bad, just not engaging. Don’t think I’ll be keeping the DVD of this one.
Here are the thoughts I had whilst watching it:
- That was a speedy birth
- Ew, no
- Sometimes it’s better not to know the translation of songs in other languages
- Why did the subtitles suddenly lapse into Spanish?
- I’m finding this a bit dull so far
- That’s not the time to say that!
- Ha ha, are they going to become friends now?
- Honest, at least
- I don’t really care which of them kill each other