I had this downloaded, but apparently without subtitles (or at least not any subtitles that my TV recognised). As my Welsh isn’t really strong enough to follow a whole film (plus my Spanish is almost non-existent), I sought out an alternative copy and found that the full film (with English subtitles) is on YouTube! Score.
I found it a decently enjoyable film, though nothing particularly special. It’s currently got a 6.7 rating on IMDB, which I’d say is about right.
Anyway, here are the thoughts I had whilst watching it:
- What’s she up to?
- That’s not really the best time to spring a proposal on someone
- Matthew Rhys!
- That’s the emptiest London to Cardiff bus I’ve ever seen!
- Good owl noise
- Yep, that is very much Cardiff
- Drunk Duffy
- Well, that was inevitable
- Yeah, bit of Ace of Spades
- Cate Le Bon!
- I always carry a passport
- Wait, it’s not his grandmother?
- Really?? You’re that desperate for company?
- Are you allowed to just do that? I’m fairly sure you aren’t.