This is a film I discovered whilst browsing Metacritic. It had good reviews and sounded interesting, so I downloaded it. It’s a hard film to describe, as not that much really happens in it, but it kept my interest and entertained me for the 2 hours, which is the main thing you want from a film. Plus it had an awesome dog.
Here are the thoughts I had whilst watching it:
- Is that a tiny bowl or a large cup?
- Mmmmm cupcakes
- Ah, men
- Everything’s called Paterson?
- It’s Chidi!!
- That dog’s very anti kissing
- I think the dog’s my favourite character
- This is getting kinda weird, but in an interesting way
- I’m guessing that’s meant to sound gross, but I would totally eat cheese and sprout pie
- I’m looking forward to her getting her guitar
- What’s with all the twins?
- Well that was better than I’d expected
- Uh oh
- That song makes me think of Ally McBeal