This is a film I’d seen previously; back in 2009. I remembered really enjoying it and that it was quite zany, but I had no memory of what actually happened in it.
Initially I wasn’t sure if it was going to be quite as zany as I’d remembered, as it takes a while to get properly ridiculous, but happily it didn’t disappoint.
The thoughts I had whilst watching it:
- I’m generally not that fussed on George Clooney, but I like him in this.
- Ha ha, what Family Fortunes category is that? (Or whatever the American Family Fortunes is called). (Note: It’s Family Feud)
- Chicken fat?
- You don’t want something to snap in your ass
- Bless him
- That’s a creepy way to say you’re a good samaritan
- Ha ha ha ha ha
- I wonder how many times John Malkovich says ‘fuck’ in this film
- Oh my god! I wasn’t expecting that. Even though I’ve seen the film before.
- It’s Stuart!
- Not the dildo!
- Bit harsh
- Oh, it just got harsher
- Ha ha, that was possibly even more nuts than I’d remembered it being